$ 2150.00 Including Shipping and Credit Card Fees...... $2,390.00 USD MSRP
If you haven’t heard about the Sabre2 yet… where have you been?! (Like, actually…) The Sabre2 is without a doubt the most popular 9-cell canopy available in the skydiving community.
We can tell you the jargon, that it’s a powerful semi-elliptical 9-cell canopy, we can tell you that it feels aggressive at higher wing loadings but is quite tame when lightly loaded. We can tell you that the Sabre2 is best known for its powerful flare and wide speed range (but you probably already knew that). We can tell you that with neat packing and proper deployment technique (that’s up to you guys), Sabre2 openings are consistently soft and predictable. But what’s most important is that the Sabre2 is without a doubt one of the best choices for current intermediate and experienced jumpers.
- Size 150
- 9-cell canopy
- All Zero Porosity fabric
- HMA, Vectran, Microline, or Dacron
- Long recovery arc
- Steep glide
- Powerful bottom-end flare
- Novice to Intermediate skydivers at lighter wing loads
- Advanced to Expert skydivers at heavier wing loads
- Learning the basics of high performance canopy piloting at heavier wing loads (under appropriate supervision)