We’re not here to re-invent the wheel (bet we could, though), but we’re absolutely here to innovate newer, better options for our canopy pilots.
Jimmy Hayhurst–national champion, accuracy canopy expert, and acclaimed coach
Cheryl Stearns–world renowned accuracy competitor and multiple world champion medalist
We absolutely name-dropped and we’re absolutely not sorry. When we endeavored to deliver an amazing, highly capable canopy with modernized aerodynamics to the sport accuracy world, we enlisted the knowledge of its best athletes. We spent three years revising prototypes and test jumping, and we totally nailed it. The Zero.
Whether you’re aiming for the podium, or landing on a dime in front of awed spectators on a demo, the Zero provides exactly the precision you need to hit your target dead-center.
- Sizes 205, 215, 225, 235, 245, 255, 265, 275, 285, 295, 305, 315, 325
- 7-cell accuracy canopy
- Dacron lines
- Dual Mode Pocket Slider (D.M.P.S.)
Common modifications that are pre-installed for easy customization:
- Tapes for soft cell ports
- Customizable steering line geometry
- Tapes for wingtip C-vents & D-vents
- Risers optional (choice of hard or soft toggles)
ZERO WING LOAD CHART
*Numbers are the Recommended Maximum Exit Weight in pounds / (KG) for that skill set